Licensed Home Inspections Dallas, TX (DFW)
Keith Boggs, Professional Inspector (TREC #9867)
My 600-Point, 80 Digital Image Dallas Home Inspection Can Help You Save Money and Negotiate a Fair Selling Price
Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t understand how critically important an inspection is! But, whether you’re buying for the first time or upgrading to your dream house, getting a professional inspection is essential.
Here’s what one satisfied customer, Candace, had to say:
“After getting a 3rd property inspected by Stonebriar Property Inspections, I am again 5-star satisfied. Keith Boggs is a total pleasure to work with, follows through perfectly and gives a thorough inspection and complete report. He identified issues that were a big help in my negotiations. He is the kind of guy that goes above and beyond without being asked. I will call him next time and highly recommend him to family and friends. Thanks again Keith!”
I offer home, termite/wood destroying insect (WDI), pre-listing, and one-year builder warranty inspections in all communities surrounding and throughout the DFW Metroplex. I can help you save money and avoid taking on unnecessary repairs – contact me now for the most thorough home inspections available in Dallas – Fort Worth.
Why do so many owners, realtors, and investors just love my services? Here are 5 reasons:
- You’ll know the exact condition of your home – The report you receive is among the most detailed in the area, but don’t be intimidated. The language is written clearly and simply, easy enough for anyone to understand. I perform your inspection as if I were moving into the home.
- Friendly, down-to-earth service – If you have any questions, I’m happy to answer them. You’ll know what’s good and bad about the property and why.
- Peace of mind – You know you won’t be moving into a home requiring major repairs just months after you purchase it. In addition, you’ll know the price you pay is reasonable.
- Excellent reputation – Check on my listing with the BBB. Talk with your realtor or other industry professionals as you look at homes. Google “Keith Boggs reviews.” Look up my Texas Real Estate Commission license #9867. Everyone has great things to say about the thorough, courteous, and professional home inspection services I perform. I have received a perfect 5 out of 5 STARS on 99% of my reviews.
- 25 years of related experience – In past careers, I worked hands-on in construction and sold surveying equipment. The services you receive from me have 25 years of my personal experience backing them.
Focus on Finding Your Dream Home, and I’ll Take Care of the Rest – The bottom line? You can relax, knowing that I am there to protect your best interests. Satisfied customer Virgil Smith felt this way:
“Keith Boggs was recommended to me by a family friend. I was able to schedule with him quickly. All of his findings about the home were explained in terms that were easy to understand. The report had lots of pictures and was extremely detailed. The report included lots of extras like maintenance tips and links to helpful websites. In the end, I was able to make an informed buying decision. I will tell all my family, friends and business associates about Stonebriar Property Inspections.”
If you want peace of mind while you look for your next home, contact me!
City of Dallas Resources